We all know that starting and running a small business takes a lot of hard work and perseverance. It is not something that is generally done on your own without any outside help. There are many resources out there that can really give you a good idea on what to expect throughout your experience. The next couple weeks we are going to take a look at the different kinds of resources out there that can give some help and guidance. Let’s take a look at some informative best selling books that are geared towards small business. According to the website https://www.thebalancesmb.com/best-small-business-books-4154269 here are a few well known resourceful books.
- “The E-Myth Revisited,” by Michael E. Gerber. This book goes over why small businesses don’t work out and how you can prevent that from occuring. This book comes after “The E-Myth,” which goes over the business building process.
- “Traction,” by Gino Wickman. This book is like a tool box where it is filled with helpful tips and tricks for problem solving different aspects in your business.
- “Conquer the Chaos,” by Clate Mask and Scott Martineau is a book geared towards people who are just starting out. It offers insight and a breakdown on approaching problems within the business.
- “Deep Work,” by Cal Newport looks at how to appropriately use your time. It talks about time management and how to achieve that kind of success in your business.
- “Start With Why,” by Simon Sinek is a book based on what you can do to give your business the push that it needs. It talks about inspiring others and how that will make your business prosper.
These are just a handful of the books that are recommended reads for those who are either thinking about starting their business or already have. These books give insight into different areas of running a small business and shed some light on what you can expect and how to approach and deal with problems you may run into.