Last week we took a look at some helpful books on starting a small business and overcoming problems that are bound to arise. This week we are going to look at some top podcasts that give some great insight into starting a small business and being the entrepreneur you want to be. Podcasts are a great way to gain knowledge in the areas of your interest and concern. Not only are there millions of podcasts out there with a huge range of topics, it is easy to find the time to listen to them. Whether you are at home relaxing or getting work done, driving your car or you find yourself with some free time, it’s as easy as turning it on and listening. Here are a few podcast channels that have some incredible information.
- The GaryVee Audio Experience: This podcast channel touches base on so many different areas including speeches on business and marketing, social media, business expansion strategies and more.
- Being Boss: This channel is geared towards all aspects of a business. They talk about a huge range of topics with first hand knowledge such as setting boundaries, doing what you love, marketing tactics and habits.
- Big Ideas Small Business: This is a channel that focuses on helping those who are diving into the small business. They discuss the challenges that occur in running your business with a focus on letting you know that you are not alone.
- The Small Business Show: This channel takes a look at topics relevant to managing and growing your small business. They have different discussions weekly including talking to small business owners first hand.
- The Bcast: This is a weekly channel that gives discussions in helping your business grow including talking to business experts to gain advice from people first hand.
These are just a handful of podcasts that are available and there are many more that are highly recommended depending on what you are looking for. Podcasts are a great way to gain some valuable information first hand in all aspects of your small business.