Whether you work from home or in an office, time management is important. With any business how you set up your days will affect the output. Let’s take a look at some tips to help you run your days efficiently. To see a full list check out (https://en-ca.ondeck.com/resources/33-productivity-tips-for-small-business-owners/)
- Set your schedule. Break your days up based on daily tasks. Setting certain amounts of time for what needs to be completely daily will make your day run more smoothly. Having a visual guide can keep you from becoming distracted. Don’t forget to include tasks that are scheduled weekly and biweekly.
- Each day try and set up your most intensive tasks for the morning. This is generally the time where you are most focused.
- Make time to go over your weekly schedule. This will help you feel more prepared for the days ahead.
- Delegate work that you can’t fit into your schedule.
- Try to focus on one job at a time. Having numerous things going on at once doesn’t increase work success. If anything it can decrease your output and jobs may not get your full attention. It is better to complete one task before moving to the next if possible.
What tips and tricks do you use to best manage your day to day tasks?