Have you ever had representation at an event for your business? If so what was that like for you and for your company? Did you have a lot of traffic come through that had a benefit to what you were offering? There can be some great benefit in having a business presence at different events and trade shows. Let’s take a look at ways you can make your attendance worth while.
- When looking at events to attend, ensure it follows in suit with what your business is. For example if your business offers a certain service, it would be ideal to be apart of a business expo. You want to make sure you are targeting the audience that you want.
- Don’t get discouraged. Each event you attend is a gamble. You have no idea who is going to walk through the doors. Some events may be better than others.
- Each time you have your business out there at an event or expo, regardless if you make any sales or gain a new customer, there is still a benefit. Your company is getting exposure and being known in that area.
- When setting up your area ensure it is neat and clean. Have eye appealing color to draw people’s attention. Offering different levels can add eye appeal as well. Having props that are above and below eye level can bring in more attention.
- Have fun! Get out there and talk to people. Don’t be pushy but be engaging. If people are interested they will come to you.
- Look into doing a raffle. This an encourage more people to come by and learn/see what you have to offer.